Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Less wastage during production of marble slabs in the Roman imperial period than today
- Climate change may be accelerating ancient rock art degradation
- Ancient Easter Island communities offer insights for successful life in isolation
- Findings on Neanderthal oral microbiomes offer new clues on evolution, health
- Bronze Age migrations changed societal organization and genomic landscape in Italy
Subscribe to Popular Archaeology Premium. Still the industry’s best value at only $9.00 annually.
The Maya Research Program is a US based 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation that sponsors archaeological and ethnographic work in Middle America.
Participate in one of our archaeological projects, help us conserve archaeological sites in Belize, live in a Maya village, or tour the Maya world with our researchers as we explore the spectacular and breathtaking world of the ancient and modern Maya. For more information, please see www.mayaresearchprogram.org.