Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Native Californian rock art suggests hallucinogen use
- Middle Stone Age populations repeatedly occupied West African coast
- The microbiome of Da Vinci’s drawings
- Transition to feudal living in 14th century impacted local ecosystems
- Geoscientists discover Ancestral Puebloans survived from ice melt in New Mexico lava tubes
Subscribe to Popular Archaeology Premium. Still the industry’s best value at only $9.00 annually.
The Maya Research Program is a US based 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation that sponsors archaeological and ethnographic work in Middle America.
Participate in one of our archaeological projects, help us conserve archaeological sites in Belize, live in a Maya village, or tour the Maya world with our researchers as we explore the spectacular and breathtaking world of the ancient and modern Maya. For more information, please see www.mayaresearchprogram.org.